jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Srinivasa Tekkatte Shenoy <tsrinivas.she...@mimos.my>
Subject Number of samples calculation
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 00:46:00 GMT
Hi All,

One virtual user sends a request to the server in every 0.5 seconds.
We are executing the test for 12 hours for one virtual user.
Our understanding is that of number of samples is 2 requests * 3600 seconds * 12 hours.
The number of samples should be 86400.

However when executed in JMeter the samples are coming as 22500.

Please clarify the deviation.

Looking forward for your response.

Thank You

Regards
Shenoy

-
-
DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the addressee(s)
only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that any dealing, review,
distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender  immediately and delete the original message.
MIMOS Berhad is a research and development institution under
the purview of the Malaysian Ministry of Science, Technology and
Innovation. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-
mail that do not relate to the official business of MIMOS Berhad
and/or its subsidiaries shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by MIMOS Berhad and/or its subsidiaries and neither
MIMOS Berhad nor its subsidiaries accepts responsibility for the
same. All liability arising from or in connection with computer
viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is excluded to the fullest extent
permitted by law.