Hello,
Try to provide more details about what the page returns and the requests, then you can get some help.

Regards
--
.
Philippe M..

UBIK LOAD PACK Web Site

UBIK LOAD PACK on TWITTER

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 11:43 AM, tarik chichane <tarikchichane2006@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello every one
I bounce on this mail to ask again, if there is a way to visualize a page generated by the ZK platform.

i need to visualize the result of the call for a web page, with the usual visualizer all i can see is a lot of javascript and the famous "sorry you need to enable java script on your browser".

Thank you for your answers

Tarik CHICHANE
Ingénieur Telecom Réseaux
Administateur Réseaux Université