jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Wanjun Wang <wang...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Reusable JMeter Modules
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:15:52 GMT

Is it possible to design reusable modules within JMeter?  For example,
there are 3 pages with same design.  Each has main response and an
additional AJAX request.  I'd like to have one module that takes a
parameter to navigate to the specified page.  This way, if there's any
change, I just need to change one place instead of 3.  Can JMeter test be
written just through Java API's without using the GUI, as the GUI doesn't
seem to support any modularization?  Thanks.

Regards, Wanjun