jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharing logic between thread groups
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 23:06:08 GMT
On 16 June 2013 17:47, Drach, Noa <Noa.Drach@ca.com> wrote:
> Thanks,
> It looks like using beanshell.preprocessor.init is the direction for what I was looking
for.

> I have one more question as a result:
> If I put the preprocessor as a child of an http request everything works OK, but if I
try to put the preprocessor as a sibling of the sampler or as a sibling of the HTTP Header
Manager I manage to get the results from my functions(I verified that the requests are sent
with different values in the headers) and at the same time I get in each invocation:

> ERROR - jmeter.util.BeanShellInterpreter: Error invoking bsh method: eval       Sourced
file: inline evaluation of: ``getTenant(Integer.parseInt(vars.get("NUM_OF_TENANTS"))); getPersonId(50);
       . . . '' : Typed variable declaration : Error in method invocation: Method getHeaderManager()
not found in class'org.apache.jmeter.sampler.TestAction'
> WARN  - jmeter.modifiers.BeanShellPreProcessor: Problem in BeanShell script org.apache.jorphan.util.JMeterException:
Error invoking bsh method: eval    Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``getTenant(Integer.parseInt(vars.get("NUM_OF_TENANTS")));
getPersonId(50);        . . . '' : Typed variable declaration : Error in method invocation:
Method getHeaderManager() not found in class'org.apache.jmeter.sampler.TestAction'

> This structure gets the results correctly without errors and warnings:
> Test Plan
>         HTTP Header Manager
>         My Thread group
>                 HTTP Request Sampler
>                         Bean shell preprocessor
>
> This structure produces errors while getting the results correctly:
> Test Plan
>         HTTP Header Manager
>         My Thread group
>                 Bean shell preprocessor
>                 HTTP Request Sampler

Are there any other samplers in scope?
The error message suggests that there is a TestAction somewhere. That
does not have a Header Manager.
Your script will need to check the sampler type first.