jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ronny Roscher <dickb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Workload model
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:21:17 GMT
Ok, now more in detail.

As you mentioned you already have Ultimate Thread Group.
So then just add an Ultimate Thread Group to your testplan and use the
following configuration.

Start Threads Count - Initial Delay - Startup Time - Hold Load For -
Shutdown
10 - 0 - 30 - 9000
10 - 1800 - 30 - 7200
10 - 3600 - 30 - 5400
10 - 5400 - 30 - 3600
10 - 7200 - 30 - 1800

Then it should look like this.

 utg.JPG<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-cek4D5wdYqb0I3TV9WQy1JRWc/edit?usp=drive_web>

You can change the time as you want. The Example ist for 30min steady each
step and 30s increase.

Ronny