jmeter-user mailing list archives

From umesh prajapati <praumes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Listeners for Load Test
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 14:19:56 GMT
Thank you, I will try this out and thanks again for the tips,.

I have one another issue that I am facing. I am trying to perform web
service load test. And I am using soap xml/ rpc request sampler.  Is there
any way that I can load different raw data from a file per request.

This is my first approach but it gave me error.
I converted raw data using rest client on chrome which will output single
word (big word) and put it on csv file and tried to read that from csv file
but gave me errror.

Any ideas on how to load different raw data per request