jmeter-user mailing list archives

From umesh prajapati <praumes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assertion During Load Test
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 15:39:42 GMT
Thank you very much for a quick response. Ok , i am trying to follow the
2nd step that you have mentioned which is add save response as MD5 hash?
But I am being unable to find that option.

Like you have mentioned. I have to run the test once to be able to get that
option. So I ran the test once. and I right click on Http Sampler and
clicked ADD and I checked on all of them but was unable to locate save
response as MD5 hash.

I do see MD5Hex Assertion under Assertion. I am not sure if this is the one
your talking about.