jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Decrypt Hash
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:53:10 GMT
hi
a) does it work even once i.e. for a single user does your script work? If
not - then save the entire response - debug your script whatever
b) if it fails at random (it might always be failing for the same user or
something in which cause its same as a) ), under load then you have no way
out of saving the response and discarding the performance of your tests

But like I said even 1 dynamic value causes your test to fail - it might
not be what you are looking for.

regards
deepak