jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter gets unstable after 200 threads.
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:25:08 GMT
so your tests are timing out right?
typically if you have a sequence of httpsamplers that need the previous
sampler(s) to succeed for them to work and you dont want these samplers to
show up as errors in your report (if the previous one failed) do something
like
http://theworkaholic.blogspot.com/2009/11/dependent-tests-in-jmeter-kind-of.html