jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: System configuration
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:04:34 GMT
you could probably get it to work , but I doubt your results would be
accurate. (i.e. you can run more threads but it might not simulate the same
load as if you had as many machines as threads) Usually with a windows
client class machine , dont exceed 100-200 threads unless your tests have
large wait times
In most cases you have to try it out and see and measure - both your client
machine and your server since answers to questions like yours are too
heavily dependent on environment and script.