jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RegEx Extractor
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:09:10 GMT
The simplest way is to use sample_variables in jmeter.properties (or
otherwise) to specify which variables you want written to the result file.
Other alternatives are to use beanshell listeners and write your own code
or have a sampler return this as its response and use a listener to save
this response to a file