jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to login using sso
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 22:06:47 GMT
typically two reasons
a. Add a cookie manager if your SSO solution uses cookie
b. Usually SSO systems have a token that is dynamic - it changes with every
request - you need to add a post processor to extract the value and add it
to the next request - numerous examples on google - you need to do this for
every dynamic parameter

regards
deepak