jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter Plugin for Bamboo
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 19:31:31 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I am not looking to develop a jmeter plugin, although there are few
tutorials about creating such plugins.

I am looking on how to use the Bamboo plugin for JMeter (which allows to
define rules on which JMeter results may break a build).

Best,

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance