jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Listeners for Load Test
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 06:37:01 GMT
I am using the Simple Data Writer Listener.
I provide a file name and check the errors box so it only saves the details
of failed samples.

After a load test you can open this file in the view results tree for
debugging/analysis.

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance