jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Measuring page load / rendering time
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 21:13:28 GMT
Note this new sampler:

"Web Driver Sampler automates the execution and collection of
Performance metrics on the Browser (client-side).
A large part of performance testing, up to this point, has been on the
server side of things.
However, with the advancement of technology, HTML5, JS and CSS
improvements, more and more logic
and behavior have been pushed down to the client.
This adds to the overall perceived performance of website/webapp, but
this metric is not available in JMeter."

See:  https://code.google.com/p/jmeter-plugins/wiki/WebDriverTutorial

That might add a missing feature highly requested.

-SG

--

Providing quality services to the appreciated contractors and customers:

* Applango * Arad Technologies * Astea Israel * BioControl Medical *
Biometrix * Cognifit * Earlysense * Given Imaging * IBM WorkLight * Idit
Software Solutions * In-House * Israeli Ministry of Finance * Menora
Insurance * Mentors Channel * Mominis * Ness Technologies * ORAM
International * Partner-Orange * Peer39 * Physio-Logic * Pneumedicare *
RealCommerce * Safecharge International * Shaker * Strauss-Water Tami4 *
Tact-Matrix * TaKaDu * Tel-Aviv University * Tescom-ONE * TesTeam *
Tuttnauer * Verix * Visionix * Visionsense * WinBuyer * XMPie-Xerox *

Special notice:

In 2013, the entire operation of Ginsbourg.Com is being upgraded to
cloud-based quality service.

Regards,

Shay Ginsbourg

Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

WWW.GINSBOURG.COM

Providing Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing services since 2008:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle * IEEE 829 Software Test
Documentation * ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management * FDA 21 CFR Part
11 Software Validation * CE Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC dossier * IEC
60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical Equipment * End-to-end
verification, validation, and testing (VV&T) * FDA and CE submissions * Open
source free testing tools implementation * Functionality and regression
testing * Software Performance & Load testing * Software Testing Advanced
Automation * Medical Software Verification & Validation * Medical Device
Verification & Validation * Medical Device Regulatory Submission *
Organizational Regulatory Qualification *

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering

M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Work:   +972(0)3-5185873

Mobile:  +972(0)54-6690915

Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com