jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to run for 500 threads
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 14:04:23 GMT
A few questions to help us to help you.

Are you running this test on GUI or non-GUI mode?
How is HDD free space? Has it enough free space to generate logs?
Are all the JMeter slave/server instances at the same machine or is 1:1
ratio?
If you let it running, is there any exception logged?
If running on GUI mode, avoid using too many listeners. Disable every
listener and use only one Simple Data Writer listener. It uses less memory
than others.
Can you provide us part of the log that is relevant to this case?

Regards.