jmeter-user mailing list archives

From nmq <nmq0...@gmail.com>
Subject CSRF
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:52:33 GMT
Hi All

I've run into an issue. Our development team made some changes yesterday
and today I'm getting an error "Error 401--Unauthorized" response for an
HTTP request.

I examined the responses in Fiddler and I noticed this in the head tag.

<script type="text/javascript">
$.setCSRFNonce('f3e8822f-3b26-48fd-b1ff-6c80742fe28f');
</script>

 I did some research on what CSRF is and found all kind of info on Django.
Also found a blog saying cookie manager should be able to handle this
authentication, by combining two elements.... by setting the save.cookie
property in jmeter to true and to reference the CSRF token in an HTTP
request.

I've tried this solution and it doesn't seem to work. I'm still getting the
error.

I've also been reading django documentation and trying to make sense of it
all. I would appreciate it if someone can help out and explain in simple
terms (I'm not a programmer) exactly how do I go about solving this issue.

Any guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Sam