jmeter-user mailing list archives

From tarik chichane <tarikchichane2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with zk platform testing
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 09:43:08 GMT
Hello every one
I bounce on this mail to ask again, if there is a way to visualize a page
generated by the ZK platform.

i need to visualize the result of the call for a web page, with the usual
visualizer all i can see is a lot of javascript and the famous "sorry you
need to enable java script on your browser".

Thank you for your answers

Tarik CHICHANE
Ingénieur Telecom Réseaux
Administateur Réseaux Université