jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Muthukrishnan S. <muthukrishna...@sonata-software.com>
Subject Time in .jtl file
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 15:00:03 GMT
Hi,

I have a run a Test for around 10 hours. I need to segregate the Test Results for every one
hour. I tried opening the .jtl file to manually do it, but, unable to do so. I'm not able
to interpret the time format in .jtl file. Please let me know if there is a direct way or
a workaround to do this.

Thank you,
Muthu.

Disclaimer: "The materials contained in this email and any attachments may contain confidential
or legally privileged information. The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized
to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.
Sonata is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt"