jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Muthukrishnan S. <muthukrishna...@sonata-software.com>
Subject Reg: jp@gc - Active Threads Over Time
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:07:02 GMT
Hi,

I have a test plan with a workload model designed in ultimate thread group. I ran a trial
to see whether the workload model is getting generated as intended. I used Active threads
over time to check the same. I'm able to see the proper graph on run-time, but, graph not
shown properly when opened from the saved file. Please let me know how to rectify this.

Expected workload:

[cid:image002.png@01CE6849.37A84900]

In the run-time:

[cid:image003.png@01CE6849.37A84900]

Opening the saved one:

[cid:image001.png@01CE6848.BACBDE60]

Thank you,
Muthu.

Disclaimer: "The materials contained in this email and any attachments may contain confidential
or legally privileged information. The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized
to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.
Sonata is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt"