jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Muthukrishnan S. <muthukrishna...@sonata-software.com>
Subject Workload model
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:15:29 GMT
Hi,

I would like to achieve the following workload model in JMeter.

1.       Starting with 10 users (with some ramp-up time) and run in steady state for 30 minutes

2.       Increment 10 more users (with some ramp-up time) and run in steady state for 30 minutes

3.       And so on until 50 users

I need this to be done under one Thread Group. So, tried 'Ultimate Thread Group' from jmeter-plugins,
couldn't achieve this. Please let me know if there is a way to achieve this and how can it
be done..

Thank you,
Muthu.

Disclaimer: "The materials contained in this email and any attachments may contain confidential
or legally privileged information. The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized
to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.
Sonata is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt"