jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Drach, Noa" <Noa.Dr...@ca.com>
Subject RE: Sharing logic between thread groups
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 15:23:07 GMT
Thanks,

Can you give me some keyword to search for the previous discussions you mentioned?

Thanks,
Noa

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Speteanu [mailto:asp.adieu@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 18:20
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Sharing logic between thread groups

You can add a header manager to use the same header for all your requests.
Use the header manager in a parent of all the samples that need to be in its scope. For those
requests that need to over-write it, use the HM as child to those samplers.

For the general question: can logic be shared between threads? It has been discussed recently,
check those discussions first, maybe you find some useful tips there, or share with us what
those threads don't cover.

Cheers,
Adrian