jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Huge database
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 11:55:00 GMT
Hi,

To answer 2.:
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/listeners.html
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#View_Results_Tree
the results tree has a response data tab that permits some very basic
parsing of the server's response, it is not meant to emulate the browser,
but help you debug tests. Do note that it is not recommended to use during
large tests because the listener is keeping requests & responses in memory.

As for question no. 1, it sounds more like what your study should evaluate
and decide. I think you might find useful information gathered here:
http://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/
Especially:
it would help you organise and decide what to test for.

Cheers and good luck!
--Adrian S