jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logical AND in response assertion
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 11:07:08 GMT
(xxx&&yyy)||zzz

--

Providing quality services to the appreciated customers:

* Applango * Arad Technologies * Astea Israel * BioControl Medical *
Biometrix * Cognifit * Earlysense * Given Imaging * IBM WorkLight * Idit
Software Solutions * In-House * Israeli Ministry of Finance * Menora
Insurance * Mentors Channel * Mominis * Ness Technologies * ORAM
International * Partner-Orange * Peer39 * Physio-Logic * Pneumedicare *
RealCommerce * Safecharge International * Shaker * Strauss-Water Tami4 *
Tact-Matrix * TaKaDu * Tel-Aviv University * Tescom-ONE * TesTeam *
Tuttnauer * Verix * Visionix * Visionsense * WinBuyer * XMPie-Xerox *

Special notice:

In 2013, the entire operation of Ginsbourg.Com is being upgraded to
cloud-based quality service.

Regards,

Shay Ginsbourg

Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

WWW.GINSBOURG.COM

Providing Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing services since 2008:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle * IEEE 829 Software Test
Documentation * ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management * FDA 21 CFR Part
11 Software Validation * IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical
Equipment * End-to-end verification, validation, and testing (VV&T) * FDA
and CE submissions * Open source free testing tools implementation *
Functionality and regression testing * Software Performance & Load testing *
Software Testing Advanced Automation * Medical Software Verification &
Validation * Medical Device Verification & Validation * Medical Device
Regulatory Submission * Organizational Regulatory Qualification

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering

M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Work:   +972(0)3-5185873

Mobile:  +972(0)54-6690915

Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com