jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assert Checkbox value if checked
Date Sat, 25 May 2013 12:50:11 GMT
Challenge accepted!!! :)

I used a XPath Extractor post-processor with the XPath below to return all
checkboxes checked attribute's values

//input[@type='checkbox']/@checked | //input[@type='checkbox' and
not(@checked)

Using this page as a testing target:
http://fiddle.jshell.net/flaviocysne/TmMPF/show/light/

The result showed in View Results Tree was:

chk_status_xpath=checked
chk_status_xpath_1=checked
chk_status_xpath_2=
chk_status_xpath_3=
chk_status_xpath_4=checked
chk_status_xpath_5=checked
chk_status_xpath_matchNr=5

Instead of a CSV with true and false you should use checked and empty
string.

Hope it helps