jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Manish Sapariya <msapar...@gmail.com>
Subject Throughput in summary report is huge when I run test with multiple remote servers
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 07:15:20 GMT
Hi,
I am running tests with 10 remote server and a GUI client.
When I run a test on individual remote server I get throughput of 100
request per second.
However when I run test simultaneously on all servers, the throughput shown
in the
summary report is very low, 8.2 requests per min.

I am sure the report is showing incorrect data, because tests are
completing within expected time.

Can somebody help me understand how the stats are shown in case of
distributed scenario.
Are there typical pitfalls, I should take care of.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish