jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Kumar <rakeshcu...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: How to access different test-fragment present in external test plan.
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 23:54:16 GMT
Hi,
    I want to create a common test plan and define multiple test fragment
in this file. I want to use some of the specific test fragment in the
specific test plan. I used include controller to include the external test
plan component. When I use the Module controller it just shows the include
controller in the list. It doesn't show test fragment present in the
external test plan. Is there any way I can specifically use few of the test
fragment present in the external test plan?

Any kind of help is really appreciated.

--
Best Regards
*Rakesh kumar*,