jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Muthukrishnan S. <muthukrishna...@sonata-software.com>
Subject RE: Passing variables between Thread groups
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 16:29:26 GMT
Hi Tarik,

I have used regular expression extractor to extract value from a sampler in the first thread
group and pass the value of it to a sampler in the other thread group. So, user defined variables
may not be suitable.

Thank you,
Muthu.
From: tarik chichane [tarikchichane2006@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 9:41 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Passing variables between Thread groups

Hi,

in the test plan you can find a user defined variable, they are some
variable shared betwen all the thread.
you can define there the variables you need and give them the value you
need to communicate between your thread groups

Tarik CHICHANE
Ingénieur Telecom Réseaux
Administateur Réseaux Université
Hassan-II
Mohamadia

2013/5/14 Muthukrishnan S. <muthukrishnan.s@sonata-software.com>

> Hi All,
>
> I need to pass values of variables from one Thread group to other. Please
> let me know if there is a way other than using properties or Inter-Thread
> Communication from jmeter-plugins.
>
> Thank you,
> Muthu.
> Disclaimer: "The materials contained in this email and any attachments may
> contain confidential or legally privileged information. The information
> contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the
> individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
> receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
> system. Sonata is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission
> receipt"

Disclaimer: "The materials contained in this email and any attachments may contain confidential
or legally privileged information. The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized
to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.
Sonata is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt"