jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Muthukrishnan S. <muthukrishna...@sonata-software.com>
Subject Aggregate report
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 11:50:30 GMT
Hi All,

I have a Test Plan with three Thread groups as below,

Test Plan
...Thread Group 1
......Transaction1
......Transaction2
......Transaction3
...Thread Group 2
......Transaction1
......Transaction2
......Transaction3
...Thread Group 3
......Transaction1
......Transaction2
......Transaction3

I need to get three aggregate reports in the following way,

1. Aggregate report for Thread Group 1 and 2
2. Aggregate report for Thread Group 3
3. Aggregate report for Thread Group 1, 2 and 3

Please let me know on how this can be achieved.

Thank you,
Muthu.
Disclaimer: "The materials contained in this email and any attachments may contain confidential
or legally privileged information. The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized
to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system.
Sonata is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt"