jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sergio Boso <ser...@bosoconsulting.it>
Subject Re: Results ambiguity
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 21:11:08 GMT
There can be many reason for these results.

- is there any other activity on the system under test?
- is there any other activity on the network, slowing down the measurement?
- is there any other activity on the load generator?

I would run the test at different time of the day, to gather different situations.
Also, you can try to check response time when incrementing the loop number:
often, the system is slow at the startup because  it is filling the cache, compiling pages
etc.
then it become faster.

HTH

Sergio