jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "hamepal@gmail.com" <hame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: passing variable in __Random() method call in Beanshell
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 19:13:11 GMT
Thanks Shetty for the sample code.

I tried to compare my code snippet with yours and I found some interesting
stuff.

Thread-group
|-HTTP sampler
|   |-RegEx extractor

|-BeanShell sample

Thread-group
|-HTTP sampler
|   |-RegEx extractor (to extract accountIds, this extractor creates the
accountId_matchNr variable)
|   |-BeanShell Postprocessor (which tries to access accountId_matchNr in
the script, and fails)

When I tried to put the same logic in the BeanShell sample after first
sampler, it does work. So this raises one question that the order of
execution of post-processor is not followed in the sequence extractor are
defined. I think BeanShell postprocessor is executed earlier than the RegEx
extractor and that is why it is not able to find the accountId_matchNr value
throws exception.
If you have different thought on this then please share here.