jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Tracy <Aaron.Tr...@octanner.com>
Subject Assert Checkbox value if checked
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 20:39:47 GMT
Hi all!

  Hopefully this question is easy to answer :D   My webpage contains a bunch of checkmarks
on it so I was hoping to do a regular expression extraction on each checkbox, then in an If
controller check if the checkbox is to be checked (I have a .csv file that tells me which
checkboxes are to be checked).  If it is to be checked, then verify the regular expression
that was extracted contains "checked" in it.

  To do this validation, I'm using an IF controller and it appears that once I jump into the
IF controller (I only check the checkbox if it is supposed to be checked), the response assertion
loses scope and no longer can see the http request to perform the evaluation on.   I don't
need to use a response assertion but I'm not sure which assertion type I can use to compare
two variables to each other.  I was thinking of a beanshell assertion, does anyone have a
good example of a beanshell or other method where I can evaluate these two strings and have
the assertion pass if both variables are equal and fail if they aren't?

Thanks!

Aaron