jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gavin Maselino <gavinmasel...@hotmail.com>
Subject Thread user ordering in loop scenario
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:44:57 GMT
Hi
Below is a basic diagram of my Jmeter Test:
--Test Plan 	--CSV Data Set Config (test users)	--Thread Group  (2 thread users, 90 sec ramp
up, loop count 1)		--Loop controller (loop count 2)			--HTTP Requests				What I was expecting
to occur (and what I need to occur) is this:
HTTP Request (User 1)HTTP Request (User 2)HTTP Request (User 1)HTTP Request (User 2)
What is actually happening is this:HTTP Request (User 1)HTTP Request (User 1)HTTP Request
(User 2)HTTP Request (User 2)

Can anyone advise why this is and how I can resolve it?
Thanks in advance