jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gavin Maselino <gavinmasel...@hotmail.com>
Subject Extracting Cookie created via Javascript
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 16:32:04 GMT
Hi
So I recorded a login action on a SalesForce-built app (Apex, JS etc). One of the HTTP requests
recorded (a security .jsp page) was a GET request that had the cookie parameters.
On Firebug, in the 'Net' tab under 'Headers' I can see the cookie data in the Request Headers
section (cookie data is in the login form HTML page). For the identical page/request in JMeter
I have looked at the Request Tab that I would expect the cookie data to be displayed in and
it just reads '[No cookies]'.
So to conclude, JMeter has found the cookie data (and recorded it in the GET request) yet
that cookie data cannot be found in the Request tab or the Response data tab in any previous
request in  JMeter. All requests have 'Follow Redirects' checked  and 'Redirect Automatically'
unchecked. I have tried every option of the Cookie Policy as well.
So, how do I find the cookie data so I can extract this?
Thanks in advance.