jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to checkout code of jmeter using svn
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 10:40:50 GMT
On 8 April 2013 07:01, vivek <vivekkumar.singh@iiitb.net> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to download the source code of jmeter from the Apache Jmeter
> website:
>
> http://jmeter.apache.org/**svnindex.html<http://jmeter.apache.org/svnindex.html>
>
> When i try to checkout the readonly version using svn, i get the following
> error:
>
> *svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/**asf/jmeter/trunk**<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jmeter/trunk**>
> **svn: E175002: REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/me': Could not read status
> line: connection was closed by server (http://svn.apache.org)**
> *
> Please help.

Works OK for me. Try again.

If it still does not work, then perhaps your IP has been banned; you will
need to contact ASF Infrastructure by sending an e-mail to

infrastructure -AT- apache.org

Remember to include exact details of what you were trying to do and the
error message (as you have here).
Also include the dates/times, and your IP address.

Regards,