jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log throughput in file
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:35:36 GMT
On 4 April 2013 09:36, vivek <vivekkumar.singh@iiitb.net> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>
> In JMeter, to capture thoughput , I have used *Summary Report*. I have
> attached the screenshot for this. In the screenshot, we can see that
> throughtput changes when we run the JMeter. I want to log *throughput* in
> the file continuously.
>
> Please help

There is a simple summariser which logs basic info which is intended for
test monitoring only:

http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Generate_Summary_Results

Otherwise, that is not currently possible in JMeter.

JMeter Listeners record the raw data.
You can then load that back into a JMeter Listener or any other data
analysis tool of your choice.

It will never be possible to satisfy everyone's needs for data analysis.
JMeter is primarily a tool to generate load and record the basic data, not
a full-blown analysis suite.