jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Output from running Java in Beanshell | receiving only 'class ${classname}'
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:58:12 GMT
Hello,

No you shouldn't add every jar to the lib folder. Only those custom classes
that your code requires. And if those jars have similar dependencies of
their own. But other than this I can't be much of a help, can only tell you
that every time we encountered similar issues, we used the IDE to search
for the packages that we needed to build as jars and move them to JMeter's
lib. When this was done correctly, in beanshell, it worked just like it did
in eclipse, if not, we had to tediously debug it.

Adrian S