jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Win7 connection refused, address is invalid on local machine, -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true does not help
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:02:10 GMT
In these situations, you should try using telnet.
telnet <ip> <port>
You use port in case its different than 80 (http default). Also its space
between ip and port, not a ":".

This will tell you if the connection should work in the first place. If it
doesn't, its not related to JMeter and you need to figure out why that
connection doesn't work (eventually talk to the IT if no one in the team
knows). If it works with telnet and doesn't in JMeter, we need to check
other things.

Adrian S