jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <mark.o.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extracting Cookie created via Javascript
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 17:04:40 GMT
It sounds like you are focused on the request headers. I expect to
find a set-cookie
*response *header resulting from on one of the HTTP requests and use a post
processor regex extractor to pull it from the headers off that sampler.

But I have no direct experience with SalesForce.

(Also echoing Flavio's direction with the Cookie Manager test element).

Mark