jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extracting Cookie created via Javascript
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 22:37:29 GMT
The proxy just stores and replays whatever the browser gets/requests. So it
doesnt matter how the cookies are set , as long as the browser sends the
cookie , the proxy will record it.
This is not the case when you actually run the test - here the fact that
Jmeter doesnt execute javascript becomes important