jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does the Response Time Graph and Thread Group works
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 16:32:26 GMT
Hi
no. Each thread (user) will request Sample1, Sample2 , Sample3 ,...Sample
30.
All 4000 threads will act in parallel .

However the sample may have different response time for different threads
(because thats the way server applications are) - all threads wont hit the
same sample request at the same time

regards
deepak