jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thread user ordering in loop scenario
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:22:51 GMT
Hi
because you have a ramp time , Thread 2 will start later than thread 1(and
if that time is > time after which request1 returns then you will see the
behavior above) - but even if the threads started at the same time you
would only guarantee that the first request was made in parallel - after
that depending on when the responses come in , you cannot guarantee
anything - You do have a synchronizing timer that can control how many
threads are released simultaneously to a request