jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does the Response Time Graph and Thread Group works
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 19:50:49 GMT
The question is can your CPU(s) really run 4000 threads in parallel and
keep fidelity close to as if it were 4000 independent cpus running? In most
cases the answer is no , you dont get the same degree of parallelism (but
it is machine and test script dependent - scripts that have larger think
times and where the samples take a longer time on the server will work
better)