jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extracting Cookie created via Javascript
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 20:02:12 GMT
your subject(Extracting Cookie created via Javascript) doesnt match the
rest of your message
If a cookie is being set by javascript then you will need to add it by
beanshell or equivalent - The first message you sent however specified
nothing of that sort - if the cookie is set via javscript then there wont
be any set-cookie header.