jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lybarger <mlybar...@gmail.com>
Subject using a raw object output stream
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 15:10:14 GMT
I have an applet that has some code to send objects to the server. The
sendComand is below. I did a quick record of the traffic with jmeter, and i
can replay it just nicely, but i cannot figure out how to customize the
data that is sent. Can anyone help with ideas on how to test this type of
http traffic?

Thanks,
-mark-

 private void sendCommand(URLConnection urlConnection, Properties command)
throws Exception
{
urlConnection.setDoInput(true);
urlConnection.setDoOutput(true);

urlConnection.setUseCaches (false);
urlConnection.setDefaultUseCaches (false);

// Specify the content type that we will send binary data
urlConnection.setRequestProperty ("Content-Type",
"application/octet-stream");

// Send command
ObjectOutputStream objOutputStream = new
ObjectOutputStream(urlConnection.getOutputStream());
objOutputStream.writeObject(command);
objOutputStream.flush();
objOutputStream.close();
}