jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Casarotti <brunoo.casaro...@gmail.com>
Subject How does the Response Time Graph and Thread Group works
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 22:01:21 GMT
Hi guys!
I'm new to the list, so I'm sorry if I made some mistake when sending this
email, but let me know to don't do it again ;)

So, I want to know how does it graph works?

Let's imagine that I have a single Thread Group with 4000 users, and my
Ramp-Up is 0 and also my loop count is setted for forever.

I also have 10 HTTP Requests to this Thread Group.

Question 1) When I run the test, will I run 4000 request per HTTP Request
at the same time? Am I running 40.000 threads at the same time in this
scenario?

Question 2)My Time Graph is showing to me the avarage response time of 4000
requests for each HTTP Request?

Question 3) I need to run 4000 requests for an HTTP link, and after that
more 4000 request for another one and so on, there is some way to do it at
once? I mean, 4000 per time.