jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Amit Kumar <amit.sr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter for Desktop Applications?
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:21:00 GMT
Dear Greg:

You have to provide more information.
What type of desktop application is it?  Java Swing, .Net, MSF?
*Ans: .NET (WPF)*

Are you expecting to test the client response, the server response, the
entire system?
*Ans: Entire System*

Is the server just a database, or is there a HTTP server supporting the
application?
*Ans: Just a Database*

No one can answer your question unless you provide more information about
the architecture of the application.
*Ans: Actually I am new to JMeter. I didn't know what kind of information
is required, but now I got the idea. Thanks for your reply. Looking forward
for your help.  *

--
Thanks and Regards,
Amit