jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Amit Kumar <amit.sr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter for Desktop Applications?
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 06:30:14 GMT
Dear Stoff:

Thanks for your reply. I will keep your suggestions in mind. Here are the
details about my application.

The application is desktop application. It is used for data entry. About
40-50 users will do data entry simultaneously using NComputing.
Please let me know if you need more information about the same.