jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: difference between BSF Sampler and BSF Preprocessor
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:17:07 GMT
Hi
The main diff is that a sampler will generate a result which will show up
in your results jtl file while preprocessor will run before a specific
sampler (and if I am not wrong, its execution time will be added to the
elapsed time of it's parent sampler).

Regarding the second question I think it means that the script will be
parsed with every iteration so you may use stuff like ${var name}