jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Manish Sapariya <msapar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Win7 connection refused, address is invalid on local machine, -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true does not help
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:15:12 GMT
Even if I hardcode my local IP address in Source IP address, field,
its failing. So I believe its not the case of wrong IP address being
passed to the field.

In fact there are some posts that discuss the same issue on Win8,
but same fix, i.e. using -Djava.new.preferIPv4Stack=true,
do not work on win7.

Regards,
Manish